Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Homeless..

"Homeless"
That’s how I became after she left my life..
I know for certain that ..
Wherever I ran ..how far I escaped ..I won't find a home to return .
Every chair ..wall ..park ..pillow.. reject me ..hate me.
At my return from my in vain journey ..I'll find an enormous nothingness waiting for me with careless smile.
With ice-cold arms .. to hug me a frozen one.
I've been lost when I lost her .this is true.
Seems no way back
Like my hazy relationship with God,
It's misty endless, lifeless days..
No guiding stars after her set..
Tears salt has crystallized in my heart cave,
My soul became an memorial fossil ..won't be ever discovered
once It belonged to a cursed man .. with unknown history with love .
And well-known history of losing.
Losing people ..things ..chances ..times ..joys..feelings ..tears ..
Words .. days.
Losing even his own self.
Vanishing is not the most appropriate description

12/25/2007


10 comments:

Wael said...

Nice blog ... i felt warmer with your words ... keep blogging .

david santos said...

Happy new year!!

حسن أمين said...

Happy new year to you Mr.Santos .. you don't know that you are the person behind my blogging in other languages ( but not-at-all may be compared to you sir )..your blog inspired me .. when i found you doing this very peacefully and humanly ..
thanks for every thing
you are a true man i most respect and want to be honored by seeing him ..
thanks also that you made a comment so that i can favoritize your blog after i lost it in a system failure
it's unfogetable and very honorable that you are the first one who wished me a happy new year:)
this is my e-mail address if you please would send me yours :booky@yahoo.com
hope not to be your last visit to my humble/tiny blog

محمد طلبة رضوان said...

لغة الفرنجة؟
أعوذ بالله

حسن أمين said...

نورت بيت أخوك يا محمد :)

نور said...

brain jailed
poor you
although it's all of us
poor us

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
نقطة مية said...

عزيزي صاحب المدونة
عزيزتي صاحبة المدونة
========================
نتشرف بدعوتك لافتتاح
دار الكتب
هي حلم صاحب البوابة الذي تحقق
طريقة مبتكرة لتوثيق الكتب العربية و نشرها بين الناس بكل سهولة و يسر والدمج بين دور النشر المختلفة لسهولة البحث لاي قارىءوالنشر لاي كاتب
الافتتاح يوم الخميس 10-1-2008
في مكتبة البلد 31 شارع محمد محمود امام الجامعة الامريكية
الساعة السادسة مساءا
يلا نشارك مصطفى فرحته بتحقيق الحلم

نور said...

كنت عايزة اسألك؟
هو الواحد يعمل ايه عشان يبقى مغامير
اصلي رحت مكتبة مبارك وسألت قالوالي النادي الأدبي بيتعمل في الصيف بس
طب لحد الصيف بس ده ما ييجي الواحد يلاقيكم ازاي؟

حسن أمين said...

نور
ان شاء الله تنوّري مغامير
مغامير حاليا بيجتمعوا في مكتبة خالد
ابن الوليد في الكيت كات
كل يوم خميس الساعة خمسة
اللي فين ؟
تعرفي مكتبة مبارك الدقي ؟
من أول الشارع تاخدي ( وانتي على نفس الرصيف) ميكروباصات الكيت كات اللي جاية من ناحية ميدان الجيزة
تنزلي الآخر
وهاتلاقي المكتبة أمامك مباشرة
ولو انتي في الساقية ..مثلا
يادوب هتعدي الضفة التانية من الكوبري وتتمشي شوية لحد ميدان الكيت كات
for any further illustation
booky200@yahoo.com
:)
زي الناس المهمين